Disney Plus is the streaming service created by Disney to fulfill the entertainment aspects of their fans. It is providing Marvel’s, Lucasfilm’s, Pixar’s and much more beloved content. The service has just started, so it is quite usual that issues arise in it and some of its users stated about the most frequently occurring problem, the playback issue. Here we are sharing a proper workaround in this blog regarding the playback issue in Disney Plus. If you are also facing this issue and want to fix it, then read the blog below.
As everybody knows that the quality of the video playing on any streaming service totally depends on the internet speed. Make sure that you have a good internet speed before streaming Disney +. Here is the requirement for the internet speed that Disney + demands.
- If you are keen to watch 4K UHD content, then the internet speed must be 25.0 Mbps.
- If you want to watch it in High Definition, then the internet speed must be around 5.0 Mbps.
Close and Reopen Disney + App
The rebooting process fixes the issue of almost every device, programs and system. So in the Disney + app, you should try closing the app fully.
- Fully close the Disney+ App on your device.
- Now, open it again on the device.
- Check if the issue persists or not.
Reboot your Streaming Device
If the above-discussed resort didn’t fix your problem, then you need to try this one.
- Turn off your router and modem by toggle the Power Off switch or option.
- Now, turn off your streaming device.
- After this, you need to turn on the modem and the router again.
- Now, as you did with the modem and the router Turn On your streaming device too.
- Open the Disney + app and check whether the issue resolves or not.
Updating the Disney + App
Make sure that your Disney + App is running on its latest updated version. If not, then you need to update it. You can do this by going towards the option of checking for updates in the app store of your streaming device. Here are the steps below to update the Disney + App:
- Open the App Store.
- Choose the Updates option.
- Locate the Update, if you find one, then update your App quickly.
- Now, try to run the App and see whether the issue resolves or not.
Uninstalling and Reinstalling Disney + App
Here is the workaround for uninstalling and reinstalling the Disney + App:
- Remove or Delete the Disney+ App from the streaming device.
- Reboot your Device.
- After this, locate the digital app storefront.
- Find the Disney + option in the digital app storefront.
- Tap to Download it.
- Input all the details of your Disney + into the login tab.
Clearing the Device’s cached data
As there are a lot of apps stored in your device and once you uninstall them some of their items, cache remains in your device. Delete or clear all the cache data stored in your device. After you delete all the cache stored in your device, check if the issue is resolved or not.
Checking the System Requirement
The system requirement includes the HDMI cables and external display. If you want a 4k Ulta HD display, then you must have HDCP 2.2.
Lucy Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on brother printer support number and many other related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.