How To Set Up Instagram Payments?admin
With about 400 million users daily active, Facebook has owned videos and photos sharing platform, now Instagram has claimed to have one of the largest user bases. In the past several weeks, many new features such as emoji slider, yes/no polls, story soundtrack and more have been updated by the Instagram. In recent times, it has been reported that Instagram is practicing a native payments feature on its platform by allowing its users to shop directly using the app.
However, when you have your existing Facebook ad account, then you can start using the payment method from that account in order to pay for your Instagram promotions. And if you have no Facebook ad account, then you can also add a payment method after creating advertising or promotion. You will see a small screen that prompts you for adding a payment method.
If you want to know about how to set up and start using the payments option on Instagram, read this article and follow the steps given below:
Note: Before you start using this feature, make sure that you have the Instagram app with its latest updated version. If not, you need to update your Instagram app first.
- How to add payment method?
- First of all, launch your Instagram app.
- Click the Avatar icon. You will find it in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now you need to click the three vertical buttons. Doing so will take you to the Settings section of the app.
- Here you have scroll down and search for the Payments option.
- Then you will need to head to your Profile section, then click on the Add Credit card, Debit card, or PayPal option.
- After doing so, you will have to enter your card details and click on the Tick-Mark located at the top right corner of the screen.
Note: on your ad account, when you try to change something about the primary payment method, this “change” is likely to be displayed across the both Instagram and Facebook.
Thank you for reading this article; I hope this information will be useful to you.