How to Fix Brother Printer Error 50admin
Most of the users are using amazing multiple services of Brother Printer. It has some amazing features such as- high- quality printing, clear scanning and faxing, means multiple functions in a single machine. So all users are satisfied with the Brother Printer service. But sometimes, users have complained about some common error which they have encountered with the brother printer performance. In all of these, today you will read about the Brother printer error 50. In this article, you will get the reasons and troubleshooting process for this error. So, if you are also facing this error 50 on your brother printer then you can get rid of this error by following given steps.
Common Causes of Brother Printer Error 50:
You will get below the common reasons of this error.
- When a paper clip or ripped piece of paper, is stuck in the machine;
- When any type of Mechanical malfunction has occurred on your printer.
Methods to solve of Brother Printer Error 50:
If you are trying to solve manually Brother Printer Error 50 then you can use the below mentioned methods to get an instant and positive result.
- First, you need to open the scanner cover with the help of plastic tabs, placed at the left and right side of the printer device.
- Then, set your printer head in the middle of the printer.
- Now, you have to make sure that any piece of paper, staple or clip has not jammed.
- Now restart your printer, if you get again this error then you need to go to the next solution.
- First of all, open your scanner cover by the help of the plastic clips of the cover, located at the left and right side of the printer machine until it exits carefully into the open condition.
- Then, shift the print head to the right side under the cover to ensure that you have cleaned the complete encoder strip.
- Utilize by using a lint free cloth, carefully hold the encoder strip of both sides and rub the cloth on the strip from one side to another side at least three times.
- After cleaning it, restart your printer, if you face again then you can use the next method.
- You need to make sure for the position of the encoder strip which gives the print head, it’s position is fine or not.
- You need to open the machine and reinsert the encoder strip in a right place.
- After reinserting the strip, restart your printer and check the error has resolved.
If the error persists again than you need to dial Brother Printer Support Number to get a perfect guidance for your issue.
In this post, we have provided some simple solutions to resolve the error 50 from the Brother printer. If you want to connect with the Brother printer certified team then you needs to place a call on Brother Printer helpline number. To get a perfect solution for any brother printer problem, need to get in touch with Brother Printer customer service. The technicians very well know how to satisfy their users. So, no need to conflict with the brother printer error, if you have a friendly behavior technician’s team.